Last modified: August 12, 2022
- Permitted Use of The Site
- Prohibited Use of The Site
By accessing the Site, you agree that you will not:
- Copy, modify, create a derivative work from, reverse engineer or reverse assemble the Site, or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, or allow any third party to do so;
- Sell, assign, sublicense, distribute, commercially exploit, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in, or make available to a third party, the Content or Service in any way;
- Use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” or “offline readers,” that accesses the Site in a manner that sends more request messages to the Tableh servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser;
- Use the Site in any manner that damages, disables, overburdens, or impairs any Tableh website or interferes with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Site;
- Mirror or frame the Site or any part of it on any other web site or web page.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site;
- Access the Site by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Tableh for use in accessing the Site;
- Use the Site for any purpose or in any manner that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement.
Any unauthorized use of any Content or the Site may violate patent, copyright, trademark, and other laws.
- Copyrights and Trademarks
The Site is based upon proprietary Tableh technology and includes the Content. The Site is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including trademark and copyright laws. The Site, including all intellectual property rights in the Site, belongs to and is the property of Tableh or its licensors (if any). Tableh owns and retains all copyrights in the Content. Except as specifically permitted on the Site as to certain Content, the Content may not be copied, reproduced, modified, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted, performed, or distributed in any way, and you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, transmit, broadcast, or create derivative works based on the Content or the Site, in whole or in part, by any means. Tableh, the Design, the Tableh logos, and other marks used by Tableh from time to time are trademarks and the property of Tableh. The appearance, layout, color scheme, and design of the Tableh.com site are protected trade dress. Customer does not receive any right or license to use the foregoing. Tableh may use and incorporate into the Site or the Tableh Service any suggestions or other feedback you provide, without payment or condition.
Tableh respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Tableh may, in its sole discretion, suspend the access or terminate the accounts of users who violate others’ intellectual property rights.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes infringement on Tableh’s website, please send an email to legal@Tableh.com.
- Information and Materials You Post or Provide
- Links to Third-Party Web Sites
- Downloading Files
Tableh cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Site will be free of infection by software viruses or other harmful computer code, files or programs.
- Disclaimers; Limitations of Liability
Tableh and its service providers, licensors and suppliers make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, security or accuracy of the site or the content for any purpose. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, all such information software, products, service and related graphics are provided “as is” without warranty or condition of any kind. Tableh and its service providers, licensors and suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions of any kind with respect to the site and the content, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. No statement or information, whether oral or written, obtained from Tableh in any means or fashion shall create any warranty not expressly and explicitly set forth in this agreement. The content may include inaccuracies or typographical errors.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Tableh and its service providers, licensors or suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary or other type of damages, including without limitation damages for cover or loss of use, data, revenue or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the site, with the delay or inability to ue the site, or for any content, or otherwise arising out of the use of the site, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, the failure of any limited remedy to archive its essential purpose, or otherwise, even if Tableh or any of Tableh’s suppliers has been advised of the possibility of damages.
- General Provisions
11.1. Entire Agreement
11.2. Correction of Errors and Inaccuracies
The Content may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. Tableh therefore reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update the Content at any time without prior notice. Tableh does not, however, guarantee that any errors, inaccuracies or omissions will be corrected.
11.3. Enforcement / Choice of Law / Choice of Forum
If you are using any Tableh platform, this AUP applies to you. Every client of ours agrees to abide by this AUP and is responsible for any violations. You are not allowed to assist or engage others in a way that would violate this AUP. We will enforce and ensure compliance with this AUP by using methods we consider to be appropriate, such as complaint and email failure monitoring. We may also suspend or terminate your use of Tableh platforms pursuant to our Customer Terms of platform for violations of this AUP.
We periodically update these terms in the Tableh portal used to access your Tableh subscription (if you have one), or by posting a revised copy on our website. You agree to review the AUP on a regular basis and always remain in compliance.
- Inaccurate Information
You may not use any misleading or false names, addresses, email addresses, or subject lines.
- Proper Usage of the Tableh Portal
You may not (directly or indirectly) use the Tableh platform in a manner that:
- is threatening, abusive, harassing, stalking, or defamatory;
- is deceptive, false, misleading or fraudulent;
- is invasive of another’s privacy or otherwise violates another’s legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity);
- contains vulgar, obscene, indecent or unlawful material;
- infringes a third party’s intellectual property right(s);
- publishes, posts, uploads, or otherwise distributes any software, music, videos, or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you have all necessary rights and consents to do so;
- uploads files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another person’s computer;
- downloads any file that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in that way;
- falsifies or deletes any author attributions, legal or proprietary designations, labels of the origin or source of software, or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- restricts or inhibits any other user of the Tableh platform from using and enjoying our website and/or the Tableh platform;
- harvests or otherwise collects information about others, including email addresses, without their consent;
- is not a good faith use of the platform, such as creating campaigns and purging them shortly thereafter; and/or
- is in violation of any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation, including all export laws and regulations and without limitation the Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act (CAN-SPAM Act) (15 U.S.C. § 7701 et seq.), the General Data Protection Regulation, and any regulations having the force of law or laws in force in your or your influencers’ country of residence;
- encourages, promotes, facilitates or instructs others to engage in illegal activity;
- promotes, encourages, or facilitates: hate speech, violence, discrimination based on race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, and/ or citizenship.
You will use the Tableh platform for your internal business purposes and will not:
- willfully tamper with the security of the Tableh platform or tamper with our customer accounts;
- access data on the Tableh platform not intended for you;
- log into a server or account on the Tableh platform that you are not authorized to access;
- attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any Tableh platform or to breach the security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- willfully render any part of the Tableh platform unusable;
- lease, distribute, license, sell or otherwise commercially exploit the Tableh platform or make the Tableh platform available to a third party other than as contemplated in your subscription to the Tableh platform;
- use the Tableh platform for the benefit of a third party; or
- provide to third parties any evaluation version of the Tableh platform without our prior written consent.
- Restricted Industries
Some industries have higher than average abuse complaints, which can directly impact our ability to provide the Tableh platform to other customers. To protect our customers, we reserve the right to discontinue your use of the Tableh platforms if you are such an industry. Some examples include:
- Escort and dating platforms
- Pharmaceutical products
- Work from home, make money online, and lead generating opportunities
- Gambling platforms or products
- Multi-level marketing or affiliate marketing
- List brokers or list rental platforms
- Selling ‘Likes’ or followers for a social media platform
- Tableh Trademark Use
Unless you have our express prior written permission, you may not use any name, logo, tagline or other mark of ours or the Tableh platform, or any identifier or tag generated by the Tableh platform, including without limitation:
- as a hypertext link to any website or other location (except as provided for or enabled expressly by us); or
- to imply identification with us as an employee, contractor, agent or other similar representative capacity. You also agree not to remove or alter any of these items as we may have provided or enabled.
- General Terms